POTTERY PAINTING: How it Works
Pottery Painting is as Easy as 1-2-3, and we'll show you how!
No experience or artistic ability is necessary.
And we've got lots super-simple tools and idea books
to help you get a great result!
1. PICK YOUR POTTERY from our huge, ever-changing selection, including:
- Functional Serving Ware, like dishes, bowls, platters, and mugs
- Kid-pleasers, like banks, boxes, animals, and sports items
- Home décor pieces, like picture frames, vases, and desk sets
- And a kaleidoscope of festive Seasonal item
2. SELECT YOUR COLORS
- Choose from more than 60 super shades, like Candy Apple Red, Blue Yonder, Purple-icious, and Orange Ya Happy!
3. PAINT YOUR HEART OUT!
THEN, LET US DO THE REST!
- Drop your inhibitions, color outside the lines, finger paint, splash, splatter, experiment, and just plain
"Go For It!"
- You're here to have F-U-N, and remember: There are no mistakes in art!
- Just leave your pottery with us. We'll glaze and fire your creation to turn it into a unique and food-safe ceramic masterpiece! Imagine enjoying your coffee, pasta, and even your Wheaties
in pottery you painted yourself! And imagine your pride when you say
"Guess what? I made it myself!"
POTTERY PAINTING QUICK FACTS:
- Pottery Price Includes: Use of all materials, glazing, and firing. There are no hourly fees or additional charges -- just "pottery + tax".
- Pottery Prices Range From: $12.99 for small collectibles to $74.99 for our jumbo platters. An average price is in the $18.99 - $28.99 range for kids pieces, mugs, dessert plates, cereal bowls, spoon rests, napkin holders, hot plates, ring holders, and pieces in that size-range.
- Pottery Pick-Up: Unless otherwise specified, your fired pottery will be ready for pick-up in 2 weeks. We do not call you when it's ready. Just come in on the "promise date" to pick it up.
- Pottery Care: Treat your fired art lovingly: Hand wash; No oven or microwave, please.