Scout Troops ARTventures
At ARTrageous, we PUT THE "ART" IN PARTY!
Pottery Painting for Scouts
Experience the excitement of POTTERY PAINTING - Turn a piece of plain bisque into a unique ceramic creation!
Learn simple steps to ceramic success, and paint your own work of art. We'll glaze and fire your piece to a bright, shiny gloss... and you'll pick up a food-safe, one of a kind, "Wow! That was fun!" ceramic masterpiece.
- Official Girl Scout Pottery (see photo)
- Mug, dessert plate, cereal bowl
- Tile trivet, mighty tots
- Trinket box, banks, figurines
- Collectible animals, 6" letters
- Ornaments, coasters, magnets
Glass Fusing for Scouts
Try our exciting Glass Fusing center! Combine colorful glass pieces to create kiln-fired, Murano-look art glass.
Fired glass can be shaped into glittering serving ware, ornaments, candle holders, sparkling jewelry, and more. The possibilities are endless, and the fun is addictive!
- 6" square glass artwork with feet
- 3" Ornament
- 4" coaster, picture frame, pendant, ornament
- 2" Glass magnet
(Slump your piece and shape it into a dish or candle holder for a small additional fee)
Clay Handbuilding for Scouts
Experience the textural feel and creative possibilities inherent in a lump of clay.
Troops can learn:
- Slab rolling
- Clay stamping
- Pot coiling
- and more
- Wind chime, bird house, dish, bowl, candle holder, vase
- Pinch pot, coil pot, gingerbread pendant with necklace, trivet
- Ornaments, magnets, coaster
Once the piece has been built, your troop will paint their masterpieces. We'll glaze and fire it to create an everlasting, hand-made earthenware treasure.
Scout Troop Details
- Troop outings
- Art badge fulfillment
- Mother's & Father's Day gifts
- Ornament parties
- Christmas/Chanukah parties
- Year-end parties
- Tour our kiln room
- Learn how pottery and glass are fired
- Work toward an Art or Ceramic Badge
OUR SPECIAL GIFT TO YOU:
An ARTrageous Fun Patch for every participant!
LIMITED TIME OFFER: 10% Discount for Scout Troops on all non Girl Scout Pottery!